Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kay's World of Crochet?

For the last 9 months I’ve been crocheting almost every day. At first I was doing very basic stitches on hats and scarves, but I soon expanded to slippers and purses and more advanced stitches. I am now a subcriber of several crochet magaiznes (Crochet Today!and Interweave Crochet). I also joined Ravelry.comand I love it.

I’ve been commissioned by co-workers and family memebers to crochet certain items for them and I am feeling much more confident in my abilities.


I’ve even tried my hand at designing a pattern. It was much more difficult than I anticipated and I now understand how some patterns resemble a foreign language. You can check out my pattern HERE if you’re interested.



Summer Breeze

I look forward to writing more about my journey through the wonderful world of crochet and sharing it all with you.

 
Thanks for reading,



Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment